Tuesday, December 19, 2006

12/19/06 -

Today was the last day of regular classes for the year. It is a little sad to say goodbye to many familiar faces for a few weeks, but it has been a joyous year and it is great to take an"exhale" as someone expressed it the other day. When I look into the who am I ? I find that my life is about learning to live in balance and teach this by example. This is one reason I made harmonious-unity the them of 2007. The why am I doing this (preparing to test for 6th dan) is that I know I must continue to grow, and that to grow I need to have crank up the pressure and temperature to drive me forward. The big test is only 7 months away now! I am working on my training program for the next stage. I need to slowly add repetition to forms and basic techniques now! The Pool was nice and war mtoday (good for my hip), but I pushed it a little and my hip hurts more than normal again tonight.

No comments: