Thursday, January 11, 2007

1/11/07 -

Ah! I have almost finished a week of my new workouts! Yesterday I was so sore and tired. I was thinking about taking the day off. Luckily, Wednesdays I work-out with Tamara and she encouraged me to go though with it. We did our forms in the driveway and it lifted my spirit by the time we were done.

The center is so busy with everyone coming back after the break and all the new program beginning. It was starting to wory me if we could hadle the infulx and the nI remember it is like this every January and that in a few weeks instructors and students settle into their routines, and I could already see it happening today. I am out of town the next four days visiting my step-father, but I know that my workout will travel with me. I will report on this next Tuesday

No comments: