Thursday, December 7, 2006

12/7/06 -

Well this blog is finally up and running! Jo-Hwa-Tong-Il (Harmonious-Unity) is will be the theme for 2007! This is what we are all striving for in the martial arts. This year was the most difficult year for coming-up with the theme I have ever had. I thought about just calling 2007 the year of everything, but I kept searching for words, and finally with the help of Grandmaster Choi just now he helped me express what I was trying to convey as Harmonius-Unity. We are trying to unify our efforts as humans to be most productive while being happy! Without looking into ourselves and finding our highest purpose and reaching towards it with all of the resources of our mind, body, spirit and emotions, we cannot become happy.

More on this tomorrow, I am off to teach at Springer!

No comments: