Saturday, December 9, 2006

12/9/06 -

Hello! It's Saturday afternoon, and I just finished my core work-out that I usually do on TU/TH. Thursday night I had real tough time sleeping because of hip pain and Friday was really busy with helping my mom get groceries down in Kentucky.

Weekends are busy with the kids on weekends Tamara and I have them, and catch-up work or taekwondo events on the other weekends, so I usually only depend on SA/SU a time to make-up practice or get some extra practice in. I think it is really important to take a very realistic look at one's schedule (family schedule), lifestyle, and goals to make the best training regimen. It can always be done with proper planning.

Speaking of planning, Grandmaster Choi started to narrow down what I will be performing at the 6th Dan test. It involves learning a number of new forms, hapkido, weapons, and a breaking form! I really hoped to know my curriculum by end of year so that space the learning and practicing. I know will have to be really creative with my first quarter scheduling so that I can get to Columbus enough to learn much of these requirements. It is always best to have at least six months to absorb what you will perform ( I hope I will have this time).

No comments: